Tuesday, December 20, 2011

And...I'm Homesick

This week was a bad week. I miss home very much so. I miss my friends and my family and pretty much everything. I know that this is just an off week but I just feel really depressed. I feel like I am missing out on so much at home. I just have to remind myself that this is truly the experience of a lifetime and my friends are jealous of me right now! Even still, I cannot wait for Christmas! No matter what country I’m in on continent I’m on, I will ALWAYS look forward to Christmas! Its magic is unlike any other. And the love that everyone shares on Christmas is truly what makes it magical. I can see myself walking off of the plane in Pittsburg, with the cold air hitting my face. And I cannot wait to run to my family and give them all the biggest hugs in the world. That is absolutely something that I am looking forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment