Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dublin!


1.       This weekend, me and two of the girls that I am now friends with from Carlow University, Caitlyn and Shawna, went to Dublin for the weekend! I loved Dublin so much! I was very much longing to see a city area like where I am from, and Dublin was able to show me that! I loved all the business that it showed me and the hustle and bustle of a bigger city made me miss home a little less. We had quite an experience, going to Dublin for the day. The train didn’t take very long to get there and Dublin was very easy to navigate. We saw many great shops and spent the day exploring! We spent the day shopping and laughing. After we got home, although we were exhausted we decided to plan our travels. Caitlyn, Shawna and I decided to visit as many places as we could afford to and had time to. On our list was Germany, France, England, Italy, and as many parts of Ireland as we could. It was something to look forward to! Ireland has already taught me something about myself, and that is that living with other people is very difficult; especially when those people are basically strangers to you. My Irish roommates Laura and Grace are lovely girls; they just live completely different lifestyles than I do. I think that the age difference also plays a major factor into the differences that we face. I truly like them as people, but their living skills are very different than mine are. More than not, they are loud and often times they don’t clean up their messes. I’m sure this is just something that they have to get used to by not living at home and having their mothers clean up after them. We’ll see where this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment